THE FINAL DAY of the Fabri-Quilt New Block Blog Hop.
Today’s host is Terri Ann , and we have more wonderful new quilt block patterns, free again, and from such extraordinary individuals:
- Host Terri Ann of Childlike Fascination made a string showcase block
- Robyn of Hoops & Thimbles made a seahorse star block
- Helen of Midget Gem Quilts made a summer blog hopping
- Jinger of Trials of a Newbie Quilter made a lovely sailboat block
- Anja of Anja Quilts made a floor tile inspired block
- Mary of Quilting is in my Blood made a taffy pull block
- Emma of My Handmade Home made a fun pieced block
- Francine of Mocha Wild Child made a treasure hunt block
- Dena of Living Water Quilter made a beach ball frenzy block
- Deb of The Farmhouse Quilter made a square sky block
- Lori of SewPsyched! made a modern dogwood block
- Amy of 13 Spools made a Adele star block
- Denise of CrafTraditions made a magic squares block
- Sandra of The Bias Edge made a chevron among chevrons block
- Kathryn of Upitis Quilts
- Sandra of One Million Stitches
You can also find links to all the blocks on this Pinterest page.
Just a little sad it’s over.
Now to make some of those blocks,
3 thoughts on “Day 4: Fabri-Quilt New Block Blog Hop”
Just looked at the Pinterest page and yours is my fav!
You’re so sweet. It was great to see how people used the same fabric in such different ways.
Thank you fir the name checks wanda. Been s great blog hop Helen x
Sent from my iPhone