THE FINAL DAY of the Fabri-Quilt New Block Blog Hop.
Today’s host is Terri Ann , and we have more wonderful new quilt block patterns, free again, and from such extraordinary individuals:
- Host Terri Ann of Childlike Fascination made a string showcase block
- Robyn of Hoops & Thimbles made a seahorse star block
- Helen of Midget Gem Quilts made a summer blog hopping
- Jinger of Trials of a Newbie Quilter made a lovely sailboat block
- Anja of Anja Quilts made a floor tile inspired block
- Mary of Quilting is in my Blood made a taffy pull block
- Emma of My Handmade Home made a fun pieced block
- Francine of Mocha Wild Child made a treasure hunt block
- Dena of Living Water Quilter made a beach ball frenzy block
- Deb of The Farmhouse Quilter made a square sky block
- Lori of SewPsyched! made a modern dogwood block
- Amy of 13 Spools made a Adele star block
- Denise of CrafTraditions made a magic squares block
- Sandra of The Bias Edge made a chevron among chevrons block
- Kathryn of Upitis Quilts
- Sandra of One Million Stitches
You can also find links to all the blocks on this Pinterest page.
Just a little sad it’s over.
Now to make some of those blocks,