My part of the QuiltCon Charity Challenge is done and ready to ship to Pam in Florida for quilting:
The colors from everyone’s blocks worked well together. I struggled with deciding where each block should go. The assembly went smoothly, though. It’s a very happy quilt top, and I can’t wait to see the finished quilt.
Thanks to Rene Creates for sending the batting and to Shelly Recicar for sending extra white fabric which I used, with some of my stash, to make the backing:
Now I have to finish the quilt I’m doing for the Michael Miller Spring Cotton Couture Challenge. It is going to be a challenge to get it quilted and finished by the November 30 deadline. Back to work.
7 thoughts on “QuiltCon Charity Quilt: the assembly.”
Wanda, thank you so much for assembling the QuiltCon charity quilt. I always agonize over laying out blocks. I finished sewing down the binding on my MM challenge last night. Good luck on finishing yours.
Good Luck on your MM challenge entry. When I get mine done, I’ll post some photos.
What a beauty. How generous and cool of you to do the charity quilt
Thanks for this blog posst