THE BEST of Wanda’s Life Sampler is on tap for today’s course homework.
Blogging University professor Krista advises:
Why do this?
- Because a go-to page compiling your best posts is the simplest way to get readers to your content — you never know which post pique someone’s interest, so make the good ones easy to find.
- Because while your About page does a great job introducing you, a curated selection of posts further illustrates your perspectives.
WAYS I CAN DO THIS
- Refer to past posts in the current post.
- Use widgets such as Top Posts, Archives and Categories.
- Use Related Posts feature at the end of the current post.
- Then, there’s a “Best of” page which can be added to the main menu and to the About page.
For my homework, I’ve added a page called, “Quilt Porn,” as my best of section. It’s the really hot stuff on my blog.
Giving you free quilt porn,